Strategic Business and Process Review
Sterling Partners is an organization composed of some of the most innovative and accomplished executive search professionals across the United States.
The common thread is our belief in providing high integrity, industry specific services for our clients.
To achieve this type of excellence requires continual analysis of processes, on-going education into trends, and thorough planning and refinement.
We believe that by adding experienced professionals to our network, we will be able to fulfill our mission of providing "best practices" to our clients.
We also believe that structure and analysis are key components to maintaining our competitive advantage.
Consequently, we will continually review and adjust our methodologies when appropriate.
Why join Sterling Partners?
Sterling Partners provides the appropriate ingredients to ensure success and prosperity for the recruiting professional who shares our values and
objectives. Sterling Partners is not for everyone and we are very selective; our Partners are typically:
• An experienced search/recruiting professional who has a history of successes, is an expert in a given market, and has typically worked in a structured recruiting
firm. The professional who seeks independence and control of their own practice and wants to set up his/her own operation as part of a high integrity virtual organization.
• A senior level business executive who is intimate in a particular industry or professional discipline and who has the career vision to quickly develop into a senior level high-performing independent recruiting professional.
What differentiates Sterling Partners from other firms?
The difference is our people, who truly care about their candidates
and clients they work with.
• Sterling Partners is organized and operated by successful search and recruiting professionals in the industry; all recognized as top performers and visionaries.
• As an Executive Recruiter with Sterling Partners you have all of the necessary ingredients for success: sophisticated business processes and systems, the latest technology, true partnerships, and outstanding administrative support to generate income that meets your high level of expectations.
• As a Sterling Partner you will join a high integrity network of search professionals that practice in your
market. You will quickly develop true partnerships with a small group of others who share your standards of performance.
• Our Executive Recruiters have access to the finest technology and support in the industry.
We offer the best computer systems and training that will allow you to effectively manage your own databases and recruiting projects second to none.
• As a Sterling Partner you will participate in strategic planning and business process review to continually develop your skills and expertise in the marketplace.
By being part of a 'formal' structure with accountability for results, you will grow professionally as you would expect to in a large organization, yet you have the independence of the entrepreneur.
• Our associates have the advantages of best-in-class 'back office' support that will allow you to do what you do best... recruit and provide value added services to your own clients.
If you'd like to discuss Sterling Partners further, we welcome the opportunity to discuss our business model, our organizational objectives, and your professional vision.
Please contact our Charlotte, NC office at (704) 841-0863 for a confidential conversation regarding Sterling Partners.